TopDrumGear Music Scholarship
A $1000 Music Scholarship
Here at the TopDrumGear, we provide reviews of the most recent drum sets products and gadgets spanning a number of different categories. Our mission is to help consumers identify the best products that meet their needs and requirements.
Example: Best Electronic Drum Set
Why we are providing scholarships?
At TopDrumGear.com, we value education highly and want to give back to our community at large. and created this scholarship to help students pay for the increasing costs of higher education.
To participate in this scholarship contest you’ll have to create a piece of content that is related to the history of drums.
We encourage you to put the answer in whatever form you think is best able to convey your message. However, we typically expect one of the following:
- a written article (1500 – 2000 words)
- an infographic
We’ll carefully review every submission and select one person to receive $500 payed via PayPal directly into his / her account.
Scholarship Rules and Requirements
This scholarship is for students that are currently enrolled in colleges or universities in the US.
- Send essay as email attachment with your name as the file name. Please send as file type .doc, .pdf or .txt.
- No specific essay format required.
- One application per student only.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens
- Winner will be chosen by TopDrumGear judges after reading all essays submitted before deadline.
- Only one winner will be announced.
How to Submit
Submit your piece of content via email to email@example.com and include the following details:
- Contact details
- Name of your college or university
- Area of study
- Proof that you’re enrolled at the college or university at the final date of submission (below)
Submission closes on December 31st, 2017. Any submission that is submitted after this date will be considered for next year’s scholarship contest.
The winner will be announced by January 15th and receive the money via PayPal on January 30th.
- Winner will be selected based on the creativity and quality of their application.
- If the winner selected does not claim their prize within one week of being contacted, we will pick a new winner.
We’d love to hear from you and good luck!