Best Drum Throne for Back Problems
Although drum thrones have existed for a long, long time, the invention of drum thrones for players that require a higher level of support and comfort is only recent. With several companies working day and night to improve the thrones, and truly make the experience a lot better.
Best drum throne for back problems
This has allowed the manufacturers to push better and better drum seats into the market, allowing their consumers to have a sense of choice when it comes to finding the right product that caters to all their needs.
|#||drum throne name||Rating|
|1||Roc-n-Soc||4.9||Click here to buy now on Amazon|
|2||Carmichael Drum Thron||4.6 out of 5||Click here to buy now on Amazon|
|3||Ahead Spinal G Drum Throne||4.5 out of 5||Click here to buy now on Amazon|
|4||Gibraltar 9608MB Drum Throne with Backrest||4.4 out of 5||Click here to buy now on Amazon|
Features such as double-locking, split seat design, and many others have made their way into the drum thrones, allowing them to truly transform the drumming experience into something better, especially when playing longer gigs.
The seat comes with Bicycle design that reduces fatigue, it also contains a shock absorber that makes it soft and gives it a bit of bounce.
In order to make things easier for the reader, I am listing down the features below.
- Standard height (18″-24″)
- Space saving design for compact storage
- Gas shock gives bounce to the seat for reduced back fatigue
- Easy to use gas lift for quick height adjustments
- Free spinning seat reduces spinal strain from body twisting
- Ergonomic seat design helps prevent leg fatigue
Carmichael Drum Thron
Carmichael has been one of the best companies out in the market releasing some fantastic products. Their Thorns, as well as other accessories have always been good. The brand invented by Dan Carmichael (who is also a drummer) back in May of 2011 during his journey to solve his own lower back issues.
These are some features of the product:
- 15″ Dia. Carmichael Throne Seat Top. Effective in Reducing Spinal Disc Compression and Other Discomforts While Playing the Drums.
- Upholstered In Durable Vinyl for Longevity, Easy Maintenance and Cleaning, Stitched Carmichael Throne logo.
- Solid Manual Spindle Seat Mount, Heavy Duty Tripod Base, Solid Foundation Rubber Feet, Pre-drilled Holes For Add On Back Rest.
- Hand Made and Stitched In the USA.
Ahead Spinal G Drum Throne
Ahead Spinal G Drum Throne Developed for players who require the higher level of support and comfort.
Another really impressive thing about the is the amazing Ahead Spinal G throne is the split-seat, spring-balanced feature for added stability to the spine and reduced fatigue.
In order to know what the best drum throne for back problems are, it is important to know what features that should be in the seat you are looking at.
- Black velour seat top
- Black sparkle wrap
- Thick memory foam cushions
- Split-seat, spring-balanced throne
- Double-locking, threaded height adjustment
- Sturdy seat connector plate
Heavy-duty tripod base
Gibraltar 9608MB – Best drum throne with backrest
Gibraltar is a company that is known for their top of the line drums technology that we have seen in so many different fields.
After using Gibraltar 9608MB you will able to notice the relief of being able to lean back at those long practices or marathon gigs. Features top grade foam and a moto-style contoured seat for maximum comfort with smooth design.
Good posture is essential. You may also need to adjust the way your drums are set up to give yourself a fighting chance.
If you have severe back pain we recommend to check in with a chiropractor and/or physical therapist. They can fix what’s wrong and give you good advice on how to avoid future problems.
If you feel like We have missed an amazing drum seat that should have been in the list, feel free to let us know so We can take a look at that again, and take it for spin.
Related Buyer’s guides :